Wednesday, March 13, 2013

More Gits and Shiggles

Dear Wednesday,

You puzzle me. You signify the middle of the week, yet also remind us there are still two more days before the weekend.

But don't worry, Wednesday. You will not beat me. For I have funnies to put a smile on my face and keep me laughing until then.

So ... nice try? Maybe next time? Pooey on you? Which would you prefer I say to you this week?

Sincerely Yours,
Still Smiling :)

Here's some laughs to keep you going 'til Friday! Hope you enjoy! :)


Supernatural Season 7 Outtakes and Funny Stuff
 
Who doesn't love to laugh at Jensen and Jared?
 
 
 
Feed Me from Simon's Cat
 
Simon's Cat never fails to make you smile. :)
 
 
 
Jeff Dunham and Peanut as Batnut
 
"You're Batnut's butler. The Nutler!"
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...