Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Writerly Wednesday: Paying It Forward - The Versatile Blogger Award

I’d like give a big MUCHOS GRACIAS to Yelena Casale for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! *throws confetti* Here’s a link to that post in case you missed it.  ;)





Here are the rules of the award:

1)      In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2)      In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3)      In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4)      In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5)      In the same post, include this set of rules.
6)      Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

 Here we go!

I’d like to pass on the Versatile Blogger Award to the following bloggers:

2)      Jami Gold
8)      Laura Pauling


7 Random Facts About Me:

1.      I’m 6’1” and I like to wear high heels (on most days when a lot of walking isn’t required).  What? My hubby’s 6’10” – I feel tiny when I stand next to him… plus is gives me an excuse to buy hot shoes like the ones I’ve been eyeing for about two weeks:

Don't know where I'd wear these, but you can'y deny the awesomeness. :)

2.      As if the love of music didn’t really give it away: I am a bank geek!  I played the flute all throughout middle & high school and on into college where I also played the saxophone (Yes, we had band camps. No, they were nothing like what you saw in American Pie).


3.      I have a son. He is furry, likes to purr a lot, wakes me up when I continually hit the snooze button, and his name is Dusty.


4.      My grandparents were international missionaries who lived in the Domincan Republic for about 10 years, and Trinidad and Tobago for 11.  Trinidad and Tobago is my all-time favorite vacation spot and I really hope to get back there one day (minus the family and plus the husband *smile*).
Trinidad & Tobago (photo credit)

5.      My great-grandmother collects salt and pepper shakers – she currently has about 1,000 sets in her home (where my sister now resides while she is in a nursing home). 

Photo Credit

6.      I have an industrial piercing.  I got it on my honeymoon when my bestie said she planned on getting one while we were at the beach.  It’s the best impulse purchase I’ve ever made.
LOVES!

7.      I began a new diet plan last year (as a New Year’s resolution) and I’ve lost 3lbs since last Wednesday.  Ultimate goal: To get down to 150lbs.



What about you - Any random facts about yourself you’d like to share?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...